Sunday, January 04, 2009

ONCE UPON A TIME..............................

ONCE UPON A TIME, LONG LONG AGO......................................

Leon and Billy had a difference of opinion and it had to be settled the mans way. You decide who was the victor and who had to bow to pressure and strength.

Shoooooooooooo don't speak to loud as someone might call for a rematch...........

Na, I am not to worried I have a label on my back "FRAGILE" and here in the UK the law and enforcement there-of is very good when it comes to ABUSING DADS.

3 comments:

Leon said...

I demand a rematch!!!!!

BILL and RIA said...

Toemaar my seun,(beter nie jou troetelnaam gebruik nie) hy het nie meer spiere gehad nie, net gewigsvoordeel m.a.w. meer ?????? Moeks

Tania said...

Leon, I am sure I saw some tummy muscles there - Low and behold 1993 was the last time they were seen.... Only kidding bruv!